Three hundred Coalition members and guests gathered on May 9 at the JFK Library in Boston for our second annual summit. It was an inspirational day of sharing ideas, experiences, and insights. Program highlights included:
- Update on our activities over the past year, including for Healthcare Decisions Month;
- Remarks by Alice Bonner, Secretary of Elder Affairs, about collaborative efforts with the Administration;
- Results of our most recent consumer research;
- Videos with real stories of families dealing with serious illness and advance care planning; and
- Members sharing information about their own initiatives
Below you will find photos that capture the spirit of the day, and the four videos we showed. We will now build on the momentum generated by the summit. Stay tuned!