More than three hundred Coalition members and guests gathered on May 15 at the JFK Library in Boston for our third annual summit. It was an inspirational day of sharing ideas, experiences, and insights. Program highlights included:
- Updates on our activities over the past year;
- Results of our most recent consumer research;
- Videos featuring the personal stories of medical students and faith leaders;
- A panel focused on what it takes to make progress on major public health issues;
- Discussion about honoring patients' wishes, highlighting Barbara Bush as an example; and
- An interactive session where attendees reflected on cultivating change in their own organizations and communities.
You can view a video of the full program - and below you will find photos that capture the spirit of the day, and the two videos we showed. We will now build on the momentum and energy generated by the summit!