Thursday, May 16, 2019
9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum
Columbia Point, Boston, MA
At this year's summit, we will share the results of our messaging research project, including tested language for engaging the broader public, as well as targeted "segments" of the population, in conversations about what really matters to their life and health.
- Results of messaging research and segmentation models
- Panel Discussion: The national landscape for advance care planning messaging
- Breakout Session: Interactive workshop to dive into the detailed research findings and explore how the language and communications tools can be used in our collective work
Along with our colleagues from major national organizations, Coalition leadership will also serve as presenters at the summit:
- Maureen Bisognano, President Emerita and Senior Fellow at the Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Andrew Dreyfus, President and CEO, Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
- Atul Gawande, MD, CEO, Haven, the Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway, and JPMorgan health care venture; Chair, Ariadne Labs; Surgeon, Brigham and Women's Hospital; Professor, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and Harvard Medical School
- Ellen Goodman, Co-Founder and Director, The Conversation Project