Thursday, May 16, 2019
9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum
Columbia Point, Boston, MA
- Results of the Coalition's messaging research, including tested language for fostering advance care planning among the public and targeted consumer segments
- Panel Discussion: "The National Landscape for Messaging to Support Advance Care Planning:
- Breakout Session: Interactive workshop to dive into the detailed research findings and explore how the language and communications tools can be used in our collective work
Coalition leadership who will present:
- Maureen Bisognano President Emerita and Senior Fellow at the Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Andrew Dreyfus President and CEO, Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA
- Atul Gawande, MD CEO, Haven, the Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway, and JPMorgan health care venture; Chair, Ariadne Labs; Surgeon, Brigham and Women's Hospital; Professor, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and Harvard Medical School
- Ellen Goodman Co-Founder and Director, The Conversation Project
- Marian Grant Principal, Marian Grant Consulting; Senior Regulatory Advisor, Coalition to Transform Advanced Care (C-TAC)
- Peggy Maguire President, Cambia Health Foundation; Corporate Social Responsibility and Palliative Care Solutions
- Shoshana Ungerleider, M.D. Hospitalist, California Pacific Medical Center; Founder, End Well Symposium; and an executive producer of "End Game"
For the latest on the summit and to share your photos, feedback and questions use #MASeriousCareSummit