Honoring Choices Massachusetts
Honoring Choices Massachusetts helps to inform and empower adults, 18 years old and older, to make a personal health care plan to receive the best possible care that honors their values and choices, all through their lifetime. Key features include:
· A structured, team approach to health care planning for early & effective planning discussions;
· The Getting Started Tool Kit. Make a plan with this step-by-step guide to complete a Massachusetts Health Care Proxy and Personal Directive (Living Will), and put your plan into action with a handy discussion guide,“5 Things to Talk About with Care Providers”;
· Become a Health Care Planning Ambassador. Expand your knowledge & skills to start powerful planning discussions with adults in your community. Ambassadors help adults make a plan within their language, culture & ability, and open up new pathways to improve health living.
· The Next Steps Tool Kit. Build on your planning discussions and add to your personal plan with information, tools & webinars. Learn about the MA Durable Power of Attorney, Medical Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment (MOLST), Palliative Care, Hospice Care and more.
· Join the Honoring Choices Partner Network. A lively collaboration of hundreds of care providers creating a continuum of care in 6 regions across the Commonwealth.
Contact us to connect with this member.